Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's the normal way to cut your nails?

Are you supposed to cut off all of the white or leave a bit of it?





I'm a bassist/(kind of)guitarist, so I always need to keep my nails short and it really annoys me once the white starts growing back so I never let it grow at all, and never have any white on the tips of my nails, is that normal because my sister reckons it's gross, and I told her it's not!!!What's the normal way to cut your nails?
Lol at your sister's comment. I don't like guys with stubs almost as fingernails but it's whatever you feel comfy in, especially being a bassit. Many girls don't have any of the whites of their nails, but if you cut all of the white bit you may end up bleeding, as the pinky bit is where the nail is attached to the skin and therefore has blood.





There is no normal way to cut nails, some use files, special nail scissors or nail clippers. If in the future your girlfriend doesn't like it, them I would consider growing them a few mm but not for your sister!





Don't worry about it.What's the normal way to cut your nails?
You can cut you nails in any way you want really. One thing though cut STRAIGHT across. Simple really, make sure not to cut the corners deep.

Report Abuse



Cut them the way it suits you it has got nothing to do with anyone else.



you take the nail clippers and cut them. It's like magic really.
it's normal to have some of the white but just leave a mm or something

No comments:

Post a Comment