Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I stop the habit of Biting my nails?

because ever sense i was little i have been biting my nails and my mother tells me to stop but I can't help itHow can I stop the habit of Biting my nails?
ok, my little sister has the same problem and she is doing somthing that is helping her. the thing that she does is she puts nail polish or a clear coat of nail polish so when she puts her finger in her mouth, it tastes bad.How can I stop the habit of Biting my nails?
you need to put antacid on it and then it will taste really bad.That will make you stop. You can get it a Walmart.
wear mittings or gloves!
Always carry a nail file/clipper.





I never had a terrible habit of biting my nails, but I did, routinely. What I did was start carrying a nail file/clipper in my pocket at all times. Then, if I detected a slight uneveness or rough bit that normally would have attracted a biting session, I could file it or clip it. I just tried to make that my habit instead. Now that I don't always have a clipper/file within reach, I sometimes lapse into old bad habits, but generally my nails look ok.
there is a special nail polish that tastes bad that u can put on ur nails. i finally had to get fake ones though. when they look so pretty u don't want to bite em. thats how i did it.
There is this product (that of which I do not know...but I know walmart has it!!) that you put on your nails that will deter you from biting your nails. It's made of cayenne peppers so it is extremely spicy. It worked for me, because I'm not a spicy lover! It is applied just like nail polish and is clear so no one will know you have it on....just one suggestion if you use it....do not rub your eyes....owowowo!!!!





Happy New Year!
try stoping for a week and think of how you'll ruin your teeth every time u think stop yourself or clench ur eeth to prevent it
Paint them. It tastes disgusting when you bite them. That's how I stopped a long time ago.
ok they make this stuff called THUM and u can get it at drugstores or walmart. paint it on your nails and and will taste very bad.
put vinegar on your nails cause the nasty taste will make you not want to bit anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment