Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is a casual look to have on short nails?

i have short nails and i need to be able to do the look myself. the only nail polish i have is neon shimmer green, pale pink, dark purple, and red. i have a nail art pen to if that helps. plz help me!What is a casual look to have on short nails?
Oh my gosh, your like me... i have short nails too!!! I'm sure that all the colors would look amazing on you but if you want to look the best you can get I would put on like the dark purple or the red. I would put on the dark purple because this way you can't notice how short the nail is. I would put on a red because it is vibrant and it will be an eye catcher! I'm not sure what an nail art pen is but if it lets you add little designs on your nails then what you should do is maybe like add a star or a heart to make your nails look casual but great. I hope this helps alot.








````Brittybird````What is a casual look to have on short nails?
You should just keep your nails well trimmed and taken care of. You can do a pale pink to add a little something without going OVERBOARD on purples, reds, neon, etc. Try simple but still nice and girly !
We have a nice variety of nail polishes





Check out my site: http://www.youravon.com/jessicamartinez





and look for Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel





and for free shipping use this code: REPFLYER
Try a pale pink color; that would look really pretty. You could also use your nail art pen to add polka-dots to add an extra girly feel.
never wear the neon green because its looks gross.i would go with the pale pink or buy a hot pink.but not neon hot pink.lol.
I always think plain clean nails looks best!
  • living nature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment