Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How many hours is the 2008 NIN Nine Inch Nails Concert?

The concert starts at 7:00 with an opening band, how long can I expect to be there?How many hours is the 2008 NIN Nine Inch Nails Concert?
They did a two hour set at the Virgin Festival in Baltimore, which unfortunately I missed.


I'm assuming it's going to work this way: If doors open at 7, opening band won't go on till 8pm, their set will probably be 45 minutes, as that's the time most opening bands get. About 30 to 45 minutes later NIN will start and most likely do a 2 hour set. So probably a total of 4 hours, give or take a few. I'll be seeing them in Philly this week, I'm very excited. :)





Edit - I initially thought doors open at 7, but now I'm thinking doors open earlier and the show actually starts at 7... if that's the case than knock an hour off the total time.How many hours is the 2008 NIN Nine Inch Nails Concert?
You will probably be there until 11, it's about 3 and half hours.





The laser show is amazing, have fun!



Amazing show it will last until around 11
We were at the show in Cleveland Friday night, and we got out of the arena around 11:30PM...
AT LEAST TIL MIDNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment