Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do my nails grow strong and long?

I can grow out my nails, but they are really weak and break off alot.. what can I do to make them grow without braking?How do my nails grow strong and long?
Eat certian foods which helps your nails to be stronger. you can also buy special nail polish which will helpHow do my nails grow strong and long?
well i have this special clear nail polish, that i got at this place called sally's beauty supplies, and it is specialized for nails to grow long and strong, it really works, i use it all the time on my nails, my nails have not broke in a long time and they are really long! so i totally recommend it.
There is a supplement I have been taking called Greenzymes that has helped my nails get stronger and help get the ridges out of them - it also has helped growing the nails quicker. It's from a company called Nikken.






Biotin


http://www.lenntech.com/vitamins/biotin.鈥?/a>
  • living nature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment