Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need help on trying to get my nails to grow?

My nails are so short and I cant get them to grow and stay strong does anyone know what could help me out?I need help on trying to get my nails to grow?
You can purchase nail-strengthening polish. It is usually clear-coloured. Apply this to your nails about once per week, it will help make them stronger.





Also, believe it or not, filing your nails down just a little bit each week will also help them to grow. Don't file to remove very much, just sort of gently file down the tips of each nail about once a week too. You should be doing this anyway to maintain each nail's shape, as it grows out.





Hope this helps!I need help on trying to get my nails to grow?
Two things:


1. Nail strengthener, Sally Hansen %26amp; Nutri-Nail are both very good.


2. Get them shaped correctly so they won't break - go to a good salon and have them done, then just file them every couple of weeks following the shape the manicurist gave you.
The make a clear nail polish with extra protein for nail strenght. (I think Sally Hansen makes it)


It works pretty well.
Gelatine capsules are supposed to work really well at making your nails stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment