Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How long do nails need to be to be considered long?

I want long nails but I dunno how long they should beHow long do nails need to be to be considered long?
One foot.How long do nails need to be to be considered long?
They are Too Long when you can no longer do normal daily tasks comfortably. Usually just to the tip of the finger or barely beyond is considered a good ';long'; length that will leave you functional.





Too Long nails look like talons or claws and are a definite turn off. You don't want them to look artificial, and that's the result when they're that long.





When you begin to feel like you're handicapped by your nails, it's time to trim/file back a little.
Sometimes, I let my nails grow out to maybe half or less of a centimeter. People ask why I do that, and I tell them that it's because I'm REALLY REALLY lazy. Clipping my nails takes time away from reading comics and playing video games, LOL.
Long enough so that if you look at the palm of your hand straight on, you can see the tip of your nails.





This goes for round tips and square tips. It's a brilliant rule to follow while giving yourself a french manicure. :)
when my free edge appears I always trim them because dirts and germs would go under there. That is why I hate chefs with long finger nails, especially those who smoke. I like them short and clean.








http://www.create-magical-nails.com/image-files/finger-nail-structure.gif
http://kagedbird.files.wordpress.com/200鈥?/a>








That Long (=
i guess a nail is long when it out grows the fingertip....thats what i thing other wise they dont really long long right!!!





:D





=D


hope it helps
4.8973201 cm, roughly!
longer than 'short', but shorter than 'very long'
The white bit should be about a 5th of the pink bit :D
This is not the place to ask.
Well, I consider my nails to be long when I can see them over the tips of my fingers.
they need to be 1 foot but they can be as long as u want when they get to long they will break
i usually let mine grow about a meter until i consider them long, but it's up to you hun x
WHEN YOU CAN SEE THEM OVER YOUR FINGER TIPS
longer than short.

No comments:

Post a Comment