Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I stop biting my finger nails??!?!?!?

I have bitten them since I was a little kid and find myself just chewing at my fingers when I'm bored/drivingHow can I stop biting my finger nails??!?!?!?
You can always try putting your fingers in really hot pepper juice and when you put your fingers in your mouth you will burn your tongue.How can I stop biting my finger nails??!?!?!?
Maybe put a scent that you hate or put a food that you hate on your nails so when you go to bit them you will hate the taste\ smell. or put something on your nails that dangerous if you have it in your mouth so you will be so scared to bite your nails. Good Luck
Try getting a manicure. They will buff your nails and make them look better. And then (maybe) you won't want to bite them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment