Friday, November 25, 2011

What colour do you like best for the tip of french nails?

I'm getting them soon and i don't know what colour to get please help meWhat colour do you like best for the tip of french nails?
White with silver lining is my favorite! What colour do you like best for the tip of french nails?
black. I just got mine done yesterday and I love how the black tip looks. if you want to see them, you can go onto my myspace and my main profile pic is of me with my new nails.





www.myspace.com/reimarie47


(the full sized pic is in the new album)





good luck!!
Classic - nude with white tips


baby pink with white tips





Edgy - Wine with sliver / glitter


Blood red with pink /platinum


Purple with gold and some stones


Coffee with black tips


Hot pink with black/gold tips


Blue with platinum
i prefer plain ol' white.


it's oh so classy, and matches everything :)


good luck!
i dont like white because it looks fake, i always do an offwhite color that has a hint of beige color and looks SO natural.
get pink with a silver or gold stripe beteen the nail and the tip! (:


that'd look really pretty.
White with a mother of pearl top coat. Looks natural and groomed.
I think that white is the most classic and crisp/sharp/clean looking
white


but i also like blue, purple....
i like hot pink. but red also works
i perfer- the orginal, - white tips.
pink or black.
white?

No comments:

Post a Comment