Friday, November 25, 2011

How to make my nails grow past my skin ?

the corners of my nails grow into my skin.


how do i stop this so i can have long nails?How to make my nails grow past my skin ?
I think they will eventually grow out. If they don't you could get fake nails, or just keep shorter nails, they are fine too.








answer mine:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090502203334AAQ2AvYHow to make my nails grow past my skin ?
being healthy will give you good nails, first off stop with the cutting, and when you file, only file in one directions versus sawing your nails down, eat lots of jello, and put conditioners on your nails often.





as far as the nails growing into your skin file where they grow in every so often, try to avoid filing that area otherwise.





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment