Friday, November 25, 2011

What color are your nails right now?

Mine are filed and with clear polish, but I'm thinking I'm going to paint them again. What color polish did you use?What color are your nails right now?
Me too!


I usually let them grow a little, then file them, but not too short!





I usually put clear on, unless I get a manicure!





Im getting one tomorrow though, I think I might get a french manicure, or tangerine :)





%26amp;


my toes are red!What color are your nails right now?
oooooo i used tape to make french tips with a pink stripe running along it. then i covered it with clear. lol i aint wastin my money on a dumb kit :)
Mine are pink. It's called, like, Secret Crush, or something. But they're this special kind of polish so that when they're exposed to sunlight, it turns purple.
I took off my own acrylics last week- horrible idea. It completely ripped my nails up, or maybe it was the technician but anways i had to cut them so short and I painted them red. Ugh
none, that's weird for me since my nails are always painted buy decided to give a little break.





usually their are violet pink, but last time ive tried purple passion.





-g
my nails are coated with the finest dirt and scum from various activities.
EMERALD GREEN
like reaaalllly turquoise.
a shiny gra color,i thin its called gunmetal
I have gel nails on right now. Just french manicure and a little heart jewel on my pinky nail.
My nails are nail colored. Normal.
first crush blush- opi





idk how to explain the color. its pink/bronze
MY NAILS ARE YELLOW... LOL


BUT MY TOE NAILS ARE ZEBRA STRIPED. :]
Black;hot pink;lime green


its in a pattern
a dark burgundy red color right now. but its starting to chip :(
i have black nails with white dots on one side really pretty
Bright red. :]
Hot pink:)
lime green...from walmart. I dont know the brand though...
My Fingers are Sliver and toes are Red.
American (french) manicure
black..always black nothing else lol
blue and black patturn.
dark red :) revlon raven red to be exact!
pink, and one of my thumbs purple. i was experimenting
I don't have any on.


Havent gotten around to it.


:P
French tips








I bought a $5 kit at walmart =]
neon green
purple
my toes are 'big apple red'





and my fingers are 'im not really a waitress'.
  • living nature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment