Friday, November 25, 2011

Have you tried PETICURE to trim your cat or dogs nails?

What do you like or dislke about the product? I am thinking of buying it.


http://www.peticure.com/Have you tried PETICURE to trim your cat or dogs nails?
I would HIGHLY recommend it. I have never used the Peticure brand, but I do dremmel my dog's nails using a Wal Mart brand cordless dremmel that is essentially the same but without the really great cover. It took only a little time to get my dog used to it and he likes it FAR better than the nail clipper.





Here is a great article on how to get your dog used to getting their nails dremmeled:


http://homepages.udayton.edu/~merensjp/d鈥?/a>Have you tried PETICURE to trim your cat or dogs nails?
I highly recommend it. It is AMAZING! it works great. At first you may need to treat them get them use to the tool but after the first paw my dog loved it. Now every time I turn it on he comes running. Good Luck!

Report Abuse



There's differing accounts of the Peticure. If you want to save cash, go to Harbour Freight and get their Dremel-like device. It's cheap, very small, no more or less noisy, just as effective and replacement sanding drums are uber-cheap and found everywhere.

Report Abuse



No. I've seen that in catalogs. I use dog pliers to trim their nails.
never seen never tried but from the sounds of it it is just a rottery tool that has been revamped a little and given a doggy friendly name. go for something cheaper and forget the name.
I think it's weird. I just use the regular nail clippers they make for dog's nails and trim them with that... even my kitty's nails.
I have considered this myself but I don't think my dog would stand still for it. Sorry I can't be of any help.
it's interesting looking. their promo is beyond corny though (but then most ';as seen on TV'; things are)...the bit about getting it to keep your hardwood floors looking good, was stupid...if i cared that much about my hardwood floors i wouldn't have dogs! floors and furniture can be replaced, my pets cannot.





dunno, i think i might have to actually try one before i purchased one. a good place to check out if it really works for real people would be a review site. it's a website that consumers can write reviews about products.


Epinions.com is one ConsumerReports.org is another one.
No, the best thing is take the dog to a good groomer to keep the nails trimmed down..





or your vet will do it also, some of these places and techniques do not do the nails much good, and if not careful the veins in the nails can be cut and then you will have a bleeder on your hands.





Breeder/show/handler 15 yrs
Never used it but it looks nice maybe I should get one for my dogs. I hate cliping their nails it is always painful for them.
I think it looks like the drummel tool I use to file my dogs nails. I've watched the video and it sounds like it might be worth a try. My dog hates to have his nails cut but he will let me file them with the drummel. If you dog doesn't like to have his nails cut with a dog nail clipper this might be worth a try. I love my drummel and my dog doesn't mind having his nails done with it.
i wouldn't do it who knows what they put in that stuff they put on your animal

No comments:

Post a Comment