Saturday, July 31, 2010

What is the best way to grow out nails from acrylics?

First, you must go to a professional manicurist and have them completely remove all of your acrylic materials. Then, it just takes patience- it took about three or four months for my nails to return to normal. Applying a good moisturizer daily to your hands will help, also make sure you keep your nails very short in the process- they will be thin and very weak at first and will break or tear if they are too long.What is the best way to grow out nails from acrylics?
Rubbing Olive oil over nails will not only strengthen your nails but also make them grow. And used away lemon peel will also help rub it over your nails. Include protein and calcium rich food in yor diet.What is the best way to grow out nails from acrylics?
In addtion to home nail care recommended above, buy and take a potent hair/nails vitamin. The acrylics did a lot of damage to your nails inside and out; the vitamins will give you the kind of nails you wanted when you went down the acrylic road only healthier, safer and happier.
I had a bad experience with acrylics. My nails are paper thin, and after removing them, my natural nails looked HORRIBLE. It takes about 5 or 6 months for my nails to get back to normal. But I have noticed (in addition to all the great advice above) that drinking more milk and adding calcium to your diet does help!
VITAMIN E
First you have to go and get them removed and the trick is to pamper them and treat them right! I care for them everyday and I have beautiful long nails...I put on a nail grower one coat for about 7-10 days and file them about every other day themn after that I use a nail stregthener every day and actone free nail polish remover so as not to weaken my nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment