Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm 36 weeks pregnant and my nails have started breaking am I lacking a vitamin I need? Is this normal?

My nails have been strong and long and pretty the whole pregnancy until this week. I'm 36 weeks pregnant and my nails have started breaking am I lacking a vitamin I need? Is this normal?
Yes this is normal because the baby takes all your nutirents.


I have a friend whose teeth went totally crooked during and after pregnancy since the baby took all her calcium. She has had to get braces at 45 =S (Though this is very uncommon)





Just make sure to get plenty of vitamins and nutrients and eat lots of good food :)I'm 36 weeks pregnant and my nails have started breaking am I lacking a vitamin I need? Is this normal?
I'm 29 weeks and lately my toenails have been breaking off I'm not sure why, I'm sure I'm getting enough calcium and viatmin c and I'm taking the prenatals which are supposed to be great for your nails!
your hormones are so out of whack..vitamins aren't gonna help..it all changes a bit after you have the baby, but don't worry!
yea but thats what PRENATAl vitamins are for start taking them right away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment