Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fool proof way to grow long & strong nails that stay healthy?

Okay, I've been biting my nails since I was about two years old. I have just taken off some acrylics that I've been wearing for seven months, because I want to give my real nails a chance to grow healthy.





The last time I tried this was during my pregnancy when I was taking the vitamins. They grew, but they were incredibly weak and thin. So thin, in fact, that they didn't even break. They actually ripped. I could bend them easily- I'd fold them right over and not even bat an eyelash.





I've tried some over the counter strengtheners, and I've tried drinking milk until my eyeballs were floating! I even tried the Knox gelatin thing for a while, but it was too gross, and I stopped before I could see if it was really doing anything.





Can anyone give me some tips on how to help my nails grow long and strong after years of damage?? Thanks!Fool proof way to grow long %26amp; strong nails that stay healthy?
Well my nails would never grow but you know I started to take good care of them without spending much. I only bought the miracle grow polish I think thats the name not sure. You can find it in WalMart or Target and just put it on every day and trim the ends of your nails but let them grow though just trim the ends so that they get a good nice shape and you'll see how in one week they will grow a lot. That's what I do and always have nice nails. Buy the clear polish. Hope this helped.Fool proof way to grow long %26amp; strong nails that stay healthy?
I nailbite too...been doing it ever since. i haven't gotten the chance to get over that habit till now. anyway, i heard from a friend that garlic can help strengthen your nails. i checked this out in the internet and maybe you'd be interested in reading this article:





http://www.skinverse.com/garlic-for-stro鈥?/a>
i use to bite now i dont and my nails are long juss dont bite them they will growmy nails were bendy and stuff but now they are really strong let them grow=)
I have been a nail biter all my life. Have bitten them since I was old enough to put my fingers in my mouth (once I got teeth). I have tried everything even sitting on my hands to keep them outta my mouth. One thing that will help strengthen them is clear nail polish. I don't use the hard as nails, but I hear that is pretty good, I just use good ole clear nail polish.





Of course, now that I am over the hill and have a full set of dentures, I don't bite them anymore, lol.





Hope this helps ya.
Keratin products for nails to harden your nails and nails cream, nails balms and special nails oils to keep them healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment