Saturday, July 31, 2010

What color should I paint my toe nails?

Im going to the salon and Im picking out a color for my toes and finger nails.


I already know what Im getting for my fingers: Light neutral pink


need ideas for toes


nothing green or blue or sparklyWhat color should I paint my toe nails?
It is very tasteful to paint your toenails the same color but a shade or two darker than your fingernails.What color should I paint my toe nails?
ok i did a neutral pink when i went for my fingers and what i did for my toes were a light cream color that had no sparkles but like it had a shine and it glazed.When the sun hit it, It was cream and shined but then a light purple glazed in and it looked so pretty.I get them everytime i go.Unless i want my toes to match my outfit (but not really)


hope i helped!
How about light neutral pink to match the color you are having your nails done? Be sure to check out some of the stencil designs in airbrush that may be available over the base color. Some of them are quite beautiful!
I think a really pretty color for summer something fun and exciting like yellow or any pastel color that would be really cute.
A dark reddish/maroon color would look nice with light pink.





Mature in a way, but still playful.
A pretty Pink?
hot pink or red.
Can't go wrong with a red.
Hey both our names are Lily! Anyway you should get pink tips or French tips with just white. Cute cute
lilac purple.. that would be prettyyy :)








Good luck girl %26lt;3
black!
i think black toe nails looks so chic and edgy i %26lt;3 it
  • recipes cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment