Saturday, July 31, 2010

How can I stop biting my nails?

I have tried everything. I have tried the polish that taste really bad. I have tried chewing gum whenever I have the erge to bite but I cant seem to find some thing that works. HELP!!!How can I stop biting my nails?
scratch your a** and dont wash your hands. if you bite your nails you get that sh**y flavour in your mouth for hoursHow can I stop biting my nails?
just remember when you go to chew on your nails think about when the last time you used the bathroom and forgot to wash your hads or changed a diaper full of crap. no matter how much you wash your hands the smallest particles are still under your nails or the things from your job can be under your nails. I hope this will help you stop biting your nails.
Lol heya I got the same problem.


LOl
Soak them in hot sauce, like Jalopena sauce.
if you are a girl get fake nail. i have tried it it really works.
Put a mixture of butter %26amp; pepper under %26amp; on your fingernails.
You can force yourself to stop doing something, if you really try. It's called mind over matter. Your mind is stronger than your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment