Saturday, July 31, 2010

What can i do to make my nails stronger?

hi i would love to have long nails. i dont bite them but my nails are so soft that they will flake or bend then snap! i have tried using nail hardeners but does nothing! anyone know how i can make my nails stronger? i wear nail varnish a few layers so it might help get stronger but doesnt really work!What can i do to make my nails stronger?
push your cuticles back and use a good quality cuticle oil which you should rub into your nails as well - do this everyday





Regularily cut your nails so they grow back stronger





Use a clear nail varnish and apply a couple of coats





Dont use acetone nail varnish remover (use a sensitive or acetone free one)What can i do to make my nails stronger?
I started drinking half a pint of milk a day (preferably full fat) to help my bones. 6 months ago I shattered my leg and am now awaiting surgery. Before my accident my nails were rubbish, but now they're really strong! It must be the milk!
I just started using something from Wal-Mart. It has calcium in it. It wasn't much money. It's just in the nail section. I can tell an improvement in my nails. You should try it.
Same problem here until I stated using OPI polish. Get the glitter kind to start and just keep putting it on whenever it flakes, and change it totally every week to week and half. Trust me, it works!
If you put lotion on your hands with Vitamin E at least 3 times per day and massage the lotion into your cuticle and push your cuticles back your nails will harden overnight and will grow over a period of time
you can always wear clear nail polish over your nails, so instead of your nails breaking, the nail polish will chip
Try using a nail file and file in the same direction (not back-n-forth). I don't have the patience but my best friend did that and her nails got super strong.
drink lots of milk
drinking a lot of water will help

No comments:

Post a Comment